If you have invested in a metal driveway gates or railings for your home then you’ll want to keep them looking as good as new- after all, the gates are often the first impression your visitors have of your property.
To help you keep your metal or wrought iron gates in pristine condition, Renzland Powergates Ltd offer a metal gate restoration service.
We have the skills and experience to professionally refurbish wrought iron gates of all shapes and sizes, we have restored gates and railings on historical houses, stately homes, and museums.
If you already have a wrought iron gate that is beginning to show signs of corrosion or has been damaged following a collision we can help, – we offer a range of refurbishment services such;- as re-weld hinge blocks, fit new locks, re-weld scrolls and bars, redesign existing gates or railings to have new finials to modernise them.
Once we have worked our magic your gates will be delivered and re-installed looking brand new. We can also add metal sheeting or clad with timber for additional privacy.
We have the facility to do all work on site or in our workshop. Depending on the application and your budget, the gates will be professionally shot blasted or acid dipped then zinc galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461 and powder coated to BS EN 13438 and BS EN 15773.
- Quality Gate refurbishment and customisation at sensible prices
- A total refurbishment not a temporary touch up
- Wide range of finishes available- silver, gold and bronze patina available to make a statement.
- Durable powder coating or wet paint to the colour of your choice- why have black?
- Repair, customisation and total refurbishment of gates, motors, locks and railings,
- Servicing of gate motors and access control equipment
- Collection and drop off-
- Fast turnaround times and possible donor gates so your home security is not compromised during the refurbishment.
- Free Quotations
- Our restoration service covers the whole of Surrey, Berkshire, London, Hampshire, Buckinghamshire, East Sussex and Essex.