Renzland Powergates Ltd is an expanding electric gates specialist servicing London, Surrey, Berkshire and Hampshire.
The gate engineer job involves the installation and fitting of physical access and security control systems on a variety of client sites. Operating either within a small team or individually, you will be required to have an electrical and mechanical engineering background as you will be fitting everything from the main structure of the physical gate to wiring circuit boards.
This job is client facing, 80% of the role will require installation, 20% will involve fault-finding, servicing and repairing electric gate systems, rising bollards and parking barriers.
Due to continued growth we have jobs available for reliable and experienced electric gate installation engineers. This important customer facing role will cover the technical aspects of our products and include all aspects of the installation process, from survey, installation and commissioning.
We also have gate engineer jobs for experienced gate fitters that are looking for work on a sub contract basis.
You must have demonstrable experience from having been an access control engineer, gate installation engineer/gate installer, barrier/bollard installation engineer.
Gate engineer Job requirements
- CSCS Certified
- UK or EU Citizen
- Smart appearance with a clear speaking voice
- Proven track record and stable work history (References and examples of work required)
- Good communication skills, pleasant friendly and professional manner, approachable and able to remain calm under pressure.
- Attention to detail and a real sense of personal pride and ownership with each project.
- Experience of installing both timber and metal gates therefore skilled in welding will be essential
- Experience of working with any of the following gate automation manufacturers: BFT, BFT, CAME, DEA, DITEC, FAAC, FADINI, GIBIDI, NICE, TELCOMA
To find out about joining our elite team of electric gate professionals.
Please call 0800 511 5151 to request an application form or email firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES THANK YOU